Join ELM as we explore the Valley's best walking trails, parks and vistas. Our hiking clinics will teach you techniques to improve your form and increase your hiking and walking fitness. Find new trails and meet other outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy your backyard with!
2018 Spring Hiking Series Includes:
- 4, weekly, evening fitness hikes in local Comox Valley parks/trail networks. Coaching, education, gear, technique, climbing and descending. Get fit for summer!
- 1, half day, adventure hike led by ELM hiking clinic instructors and experienced volunteer hiking leaders.
- Detailed, 6 week ELM Hiking Training Plan
- Weekly in-person and e-coaching topics: on hiking safety, map reading, hydration, nutrition, stretching, equipment and more.
- Copies of routes/maps and parks.
- ELM Hiking Clinic e-Manual
- Motivation, inspiration, education and so much more!
- Ability to comfortably walk 1 hour on uneven terrain.
Next Session: Spring 2018
- Weekly Evening Clinic: Tuesdays, 5:30-6:45pm May 1, 8, 15, 29 (no hike May 22)
- Half Day Hike: Saturday, June 9th, 9:00am-12noon
Prices listed below increase by 10% seven days before program start dates.
ELM Members receive 10-15% off of all ELM programs! Sign up for an ELM Membership to start saving today!
- Members $75 Non Members $90
Day Hike Only
- Members $25 Non Members $35