Get fit with FRIENDs
Do you have a group of friends or neighbours that would like to train together on a weekly basis? Grab your friends and book a time to train together in the location of your choice - it's more fun with friends!
Semi Private Training is the next best thing to One on One Training- and many would say it is even better with the added energy and fun of a group setting. Semi Private Training allows for personalized attention, weekly progressions and ongoing support at a smaller investment than One on One Training. Packages are available for groups of 3-10 who book a minimum of 10-weeks of training. Semi Private Training sessions take place in-home or outdoors, at a location that is most convenient for you. We come to YOU at no extra charge!
Want to personalize your program even more? Book a One on One Kinesiology Assessment and we will create a detailed and Personalized Training Program for you to complete alongside your Semi Private Training sessions.
- $35pp per session for 3-4 people
- $28pp per session for 5-6 people
- $20pp per session for 7-8 people
- $16pp per session for 9-10 people
- 10 week minimum
HOW IT WORKS
1. Contact ELM to book your Small Group sessions.
2. Submit your health history and goals using the Client Information Form to help us personalize your training sessions. We will create a 'homework' training plan for you and provide you with all of our One on One training resources and tools to support you on your journey.
3. Start Training with your friends! Each Semi Private will include a full body workout with personalization for your individual needs and goals so that you get what you need out of every session. Set weekly goals, track your progress and watch your health and fitness soar alongside your friends.
Sarah Seads Client Coaching Agreement:
As a Coach, I am 100% committed to supporting my clients in any and all ways that I can and will do my very best to assist you in reaching your personal health goals, with all of the tools I have. I will invest my knowledge, skills, energy and passion to support you in reaching your goals in the best way I can. To achieve the best possible outcome for you, I ask for 100% commitment to yourself and the process, in return. Coaching is a partnership that requires an equal investment of energy from both the Coach and Client. As a Coach, I will only agree to work with Clients who are as committed to themselves and process as I am. As a Coach I cannot guarantee results, because it is you, the Client, that must do the work and take the steps required to reach your personal goals. The power for change and success is in the relationship, not in me, the Coach.
I only work with Clients who agree to:
1. Commit 100% to doing the work, both physically and mentally, that is required to achieve the results they seek.
2. Invest as much energy in themselves, as I do, to support themselves in realizing their personal goals.
3. Be responsible for their own results and take the steps required to reach towards their personal goals over the long term.
Thank you for considering signing up to embark on this exciting journey with me and for trusting me to support you in reaching your goals. I am here to support you, guide you, motivate you and keep you accountable so that we can both see you succeed. Let’s get started!
ELM TRAINING POLICIES
Training sessions are one hour in duration unless otherwise indicated and may take place in mode of your choice when applicable- in person, via phone, facetime or skype. All prices are subject to GST and do not include gym fees, dues, memberships or travel expenses outside of location schedule*. Our cancellation policy requires 24 hours notice to allow for rescheduling or full session fee applies.
*Scheduled locations are: CV Sports Centre or track for AM sessions and Comox Rec Centre for PM sessions. Mobile services are always available outside of this schedule for a $25 per session fee. In-home services are only available for female clients.
Please contact ELM for more information on Semi Private Training services or to get started today!