BE THE CHANGE YOU SEEK
Join Coach Sarah this year for a powerful health journey that will re-shape your lifestyle, expand your perspective and strengthen your body and mind. If you are ready to commit to making changes to your lifestyle that will last a lifetime, then we are ready to commit to supporting you all the way. You will see significant changes in your physical and mental fitness when you commit to participating fully in this 12-week program. The ELM Journey is designed for those who are ready to transform their lifestyle, dive deeper and commit to lasting change. During this 12-week Journey, Coach Sarah will give you the tools, skills and inspiration that you need to live a healthy and more vital life long into the future. We believe that health is a journey and we are here to support you every step of the way.
This IS a Journey. YOUR Journey. It has to work for you. It is time to set and achieve personal, achievable and meaningful goals for the Journey and beyond! Each week, you will create a weekly action plan to put it all into place and move towards your goals one step at a time. Every week is a new week and you will build on your successes and learn from your obstacles throughout the Journey. In the process you will learn much about your motivations and obstacles and, most importantly, how you can use this knowledge to help you reach your health goals over the long term.
ELM 12-week Fit & Free Health Journey Includes:
- 12 weekly coaching letters from Coach Sarah- weekly fitness, nutrition and mental training 'homework' to build your toolbox, keep you on track and moving towards your goals each week of the program.
- 3, unique, monthly Fitness Plans including fun and challenging strength, flexibility and cardio workouts. These progressive workouts will keep you inspired, build your exercise toolbox and help you reach your fitness goals.
- Detailed Nutrition Plan and recommendations to support your health and body composition goals. Step by step instructions in personalizing your nutrition plan, setting your macro nutrients and creating your own calorie budget to meet your personal goals.
- Training Toolbox including all of the resources you need on your journey- Training Manuals, Weekly Activity and Nutrition Logs, Exercise Sheets, Planners and more!
- E-copies of Coach Sarah's two popular health books: 'NRG Foods that will move you' cookbook and 'Fit & Free, Seven Steps to Achieving Fitness for Life'. Two resources we will dive into during the Journey.
- 3 month membership in Team ELM Online - Group Online Coaching in our private Facebook group as well as unlimited access to Coach Sarah's private Video library on the ELM site. Weekly coaching tips, videos, recipes, training advice, inspiration, challenges, group support and much much more!
- A long term lifestyle change and a healthier, stronger, more inspired, vital YOU!
When you purchase an ELM Training Plan, you are not just paying for a plan. You are investing in the support and expertise of a Coach and joining a Community of athletes who have goals just like you, in Team ELM Online!
In addition to your Training Plan Download materials, all of our Self Directed Training Plans include:
- Initial coaching support by email to help you get started on your new Training Plan and to answer any of your questions. Contact Coach Sarah with all your start up questions once you have had a chance to review your plan.
- Step by step instructions in the 'Start Here' document on how to customize your Training Plan to match your starting level, goals and weekly schedule.
- Access to Group Coaching Support via the Team ELM online facebook group for duration of your Training Plan. Connect with other ELM athletes, training tips, monthly Q & A sessions and more.
Investment: Only $149
Are you ready to begin?
Q&A with Coach Sarah. Learn more about the Journey.
Q: What is the goal of the Journey?
A: To support you in reaching your personal health goals in an online, group setting, using the same powerful tools that my one on one clients have access to. In a group via Team ELM Online- for the positive and powerful energy that comes from inclusion in a supportive group. Online- for the flexibility to create your own schedule and follow the program on your own time, in a place that works best for you- in-home, outdoors or at a gym. Personalized through individual Coaching support- to ensure that you are following a program that meets your unique health and lifestyle needs.
Q: What changes can you expect to see during the Journey?
A: Well, that depends on you, of course! The more you are able to put into the Journey, the greater the changes you will see. Your results depend on your goals, your starting point and your daily choices during the 12 week program. Any positive change that moves you in the direction of better health, is a good change. The tools in this program have helped hundreds (thousands?) of my clients reach their health goals which include:
- Increased strength and stamina
- Improved body composition - decreased body fat, increased muscle tone
- Improved health markers - decreased blood pressure, decreased risk of diabetes, stroke and heart disease.
- Increased energy
- Improved sleep
- Improved mood, clarity and overall mental health
- Increased knowledge of fitness, nutrition principles and weight management principles
- Improved confidence, happiness and motivation!
Q: How does the Journey work?
1. As soon as you sign up, you will receive a link to download your Fit & Free Health Journey Toolbox. This includes your Fitness Training and Nutrition Plans with all of the resources you need to get started! You will receive detailed workouts with descriptions, images and videos so that you can choose the learning format that works best for you. You will receive a new Fitness Plan for each month of the program (3) to keep things fresh, progressive and inspiring.
2. After you have received your Toolbox, we will get you started on the 'right foot' with your 'Kick Start' Coaching email before you begin the program. Email Coach Sarah as soon as you have your questions ready! This is a great chance to ask questions and address any concerns you may have about health, fitness, nutrition or the Journey itself.
3. You are ready to begin your Journey! You will start your first monthly Fitness Plan and begin your personal journey to learn more about nutrition, fitness, mental health and wellness through your weekly 'homework'. Each week you will open and read a detailed Coaching letter from Sarah. These weekly readings will contain education, motivation and challenges to help you stay on track and moving towards your goals week by week and month by month.
4. At the end of each month, you can contact Coach Sarah to ask questions and get support with any obstacles you are facing. This is a valuable service and you are encouraged to take advantage of this e-coaching opportunity each month during your Journey.
Delivery: You will receive all of your tools and training resources in PDF document format so that you can save them to your computer and access them when and where you need to. In addition, you will have access to the private Team ELM Online Facebook Coaching group. Workouts will be emailed in pdf form with detailed instructions and images as well as log in details to view them online in video format.
What are your goals? Let's get to work on them!