Customized TRAINING PLANS
Customized Training Plans are perfect for self motivated athletes who want a customized training plan created for their event specific goals but do not need the level of Coaching support offered by our Premier Coaching services. These plans are fully customized to meet your needs, goals and preferences and delivered in a month by month format using a basic Training Peaks, PDF or online shared doc format. Customized Training Plans include initial 'Kick Start' coaching support, monthly email support and unlimited online group coaching support via the private Team ELM Online facebook group where you can ask questions, find answers and connect with the ELM Team on your new journey. When you purchase an ELM Customized Training Plan, you are not just paying for a plan. You are investing in the support and expertise of a Coach and joining a community of athletes who have goals just like you!
Customized, day by day training plan to fit your starting point, finish goals and weekly schedule preferences.
Delivered in 4-week blocks in a basic Training Peaks, PDF and/or online shared docs formats (google docs) where you can view your Training Plan and log your workouts.
Detailed online intake assessment, althlete history and goal setting to gather information for customized plan development.
Initial, 45minute 'Kick Start' Coaching Call with Coach Sarah to help you get started on your new Training Plan and to answer all of your questions.
Once/month email coaching support with Coach Sarah to help you stay on track, overcome obstacles and answer your questions.
Training Toolbox- Customized, day by day Training Plan, Training Manuals, Nutrition education, Race Preparation, Audio and Video Coaching files, detailed descriptions of all workouts and much more!
Strength & Flexibility program - including videos and descriptions of all exercises.
Training Zones - instructions on how to easily create your own training zones to ensure you are making the most efficient use of your training time.
Weekly Online Group Coaching Support from Coach Sarah via the Team ELM Online facebook group for duration of your Training Plan. Connect with other ELM athletes, training tips, monthly Q & A sessions and more.
Team ELM Racing Gear!
Option to book additional Coaching Support services with Coach Sarah either in-person or online, whenever you need them.
Please contact Coach Sarah to inquire about availability!
HOW customized TRAINING plans work
1. Contact Coach Sarah to discuss your goals, learn more about Customized Training Plan services and to inquire about her next openings. Already booked and space is confirmed? Go to Step 2!
2. Complete the New Client Information Form to update Coach Sarah with your season goals, health history, current training schedule, needs and preferences. Sarah will contact you by email or phone with any additional questions needed to create your Training Plan.
3. Coach Sarah will create your Customized Training Plan and share it with you via your preferred delivery method (Training Peaks or shared google doc or PDF file) one week after you have completed your Information Form. You will receive a big file full of training resources to support your Training Plan!
4. Coach Sarah will contact you to book your 45minute 'Kick Start' Coaching Call. Coach Sarah will answer all of your questions, go through the training resources in detail and get you started on your Training Plan. Your Customized Training Plan also includes one week of email support following your Kick Start Call so that you can ask any additional questions that come up and get started the right foot!
4. Start training! Coach Sarah will contact you by email at the end of each month for your monthly e-coaching session. Receive Group Coaching Support from Coach Sarah in Team ELM Online every month during your Training Plan. Book additional Coaching Services as needed to support your Training Plan along the way.
$175/4 week block. $240/first block (including Team ELM Gear!). Minimum 4 block start up commitment. *Please note prices are increasing slightly on January 1st, 2019. Pre-book your 2019 sessions to secure current pricing.
ADDITIONAL COACHING SUPPORT
Phone Coaching is always available for our Customized Training Plan athletes to provide additional support when you need it most. Book a session with Coach Sarah to work past obstacles, ask personal training and nutrition questions, create a personalized race plan and get the support you need. Phone Coaching services include phone coaching time via phone, FaceTime or WhatsAp and supporting resources from Coach Sarah.
Assessment & Kinesiology Services. Coach Sarah would love to support you with Nutrition analysis and personalized Nutrition plans, Video Running Analysis and Fitness Testing or Body Composition Assessments so that you can maximize your training and get the results you are seeking. Please look at her Assessment and In-Person Kinesiology Services to find out how she can support you best.
Sarah Seads Client Coaching Agreement:
As a Coach, I am 100% committed to supporting my clients in any and all ways that I can and will do my very best to assist you in reaching your personal health goals, with all of the tools I have. I will invest my knowledge, skills, energy and passion to support you in reaching your goals in the best way I can. To achieve the best possible outcome for you, I ask for 100% commitment to yourself and the process, in return. Coaching is a partnership that requires an equal investment of energy from both the Coach and Client. As a Coach, I will only agree to work with Clients who are as committed to themselves and process as I am. As a Coach I cannot guarantee results, because it is you, the Client, that must do the work and take the steps required to reach your personal goals. The power for change and success is in the relationship, not in me, the Coach.
I only work with Clients who agree to:
1. Commit 100% to doing the work, both physically and mentally, that is required to achieve the results they seek.
2. Invest as much energy in themselves, as I do, to support themselves in realizing their personal goals.
3. Be responsible for their own results and take the steps required to reach towards their personal goals over the long term.
Thank you for considering signing up to embark on this exciting journey with me and for trusting me to support you in reaching your goals. I am here to support you, guide you, motivate you and keep you accountable so that we can both see you succeed. Let’s get started!