NEW ZEALAND IS CALLING YOU...
NEW! We have added more options for our 2019 adventure packages including 'Freedom' (minus NZ adventures) 'Mini' (5 nights) and 'Training Only' (meet up at the race in NZ) options. Scroll down to view all of the options and be sure to give us a shout so that we can help work out a package that works for you. There are many options and we would love to have you join us in New Zealand next year!
Are you ready to go on a beautiful adventure with Team ELM? Join Coach Sarah and Team ELM in March of 2019, for your next big adventure...to the South Island of New Zealand!
Coach Sarah has created a very special adventure package for her 2019 Team and she would love for you to be a part of it! If you are looking for a new race challenge, an exciting travel adventure and a chance to connect and share it all with an awesome group of ELM humans, then this trip is for you! Our 2019 travel adventure includes event options for a wide range of abilities and across multiple disciplines. From trail running to mountain biking and even an XTERRA triathlon, our 2019 travel adventure really does have something for everyone and Coach Sarah will be there to support you every step of the way. This is an unique opportunity to train, race and explore the South Island of New Zealand with an amazing team and the support of a professional coach. Every detail has been taken care of for you...all you need to do is focus on your training and jump in to the adventure of a lifetime (and maybe out of a plane;)! Space is limited to 20 participants so be sure to sign up early to secure your space in this exciting trip of a lifetime!
Email Coach Sarah if you have any questions about this exciting adventure.
What are we up to?
Train with Coach Sarah for 6 months, explore and play in New Zealand for 7 days with Team ELM, then complete your adventure with the Motatapu off road race event of your choice. This really is going to be the adventure of a lifetime!
When are we going?
- Training: Sep 17 2018-March, 2019
- New Zealand Trip: March 4-March 11, 2019
- Race: March 9/10th, 2019
WHERE ARE WE GOING?
New Zealand! Queenstown and surrounding area, South Island.
What do I GET to do? :)
Follow a customized training plan, designed by Coach Sarah specifically for the Motatapu event of your choice. Choose from the following training plans for the events at Motatapu:
51km ultramarathon. Training Plan: 5months 3-6 days per week, starting at 10kms -event details
- 42km off road marathon. Training Plan: 4 months 3-5 days per week, starting at 8kms -event details
- 47km mountain biking marathon. Training Plan: 4 months, 3-5 days per week, starting at 1.5hours - event details
- XTERRA triathlon (Olympic). Training Plan: 5 months, 3-6 days per week, starting at 30min swim, 60min bike, 30min run - event details
- 15km mountain trail run. Training Plan: 3 months, 3-4 days per week, starting at 4kms - event details
- 8.5km trail run. Training Plan: 3 months, 3 days per week, starting from 0kms! - event details
Step out of your comfort zone and jump into one of the following 3-day Adventure package options, the week leading up to the race, in New Zealand, or mix and match your package to suit you level of adventure:
1. Adventure Package - All services including 7 nights and these 3 adventures in NZ
- Day 1: Shotover Jetboating and Whitewater rafting
- Day 2: Quad biking
- Day 3: Canyoning
- $3195 CAD plus 5% gst
2. Adrenaline Package - All services including 7 nights and these 3 adventures in NZ
- Day 1: Shotover Jetboating and Whitewater rafting
- Day 2: Heli Mountain Biking
- Day 3: Canyoning & Sky Diving!
- $3645 CAD plus 5% gst
3. Freedom Package - All services including 7 nights and excluding the 3 adventures in NZ
- $2745 plus 5% gst
4. Mini Freedom Package - All services including 5 nights and excluding the 3 adventures in NZ
- $1863 plus 5% gst
5. Training Only Package - 6 Months of Training and Team ELM Online services only. Train online with the Team and meet up with us for the race in NZ!
- $675 plus 5% gst
6. Friends and Family, Accommodation Package - For friends and family, joining you for the week in NZ.
- $1617 CAD plus 5% gst
All New Zealand Adventure packages include:
Training services with Coach Sarah & team elm
- Day by day, customized training plan for the Motatapu event of your choice.
- 6 months of coaching support
- 15 months of online group coaching support in Team ELM Online
- 3 Team meetings - two online and one in person in the Comox Valley
- Team ELM Canada Kit/Gear!
- Endurance Racing 101 online workshop
- A huge toolbox filled with resources for training and successfully racing your big event!
8 DAYS OF ADVENTURE IN NEW ZEALAND WITH ADVENTURE JUNKIES
- 7 nights shared accommodation (yes, you will have your own bed!)
- All breakfasts and lunches, beginning with lunch on March 4th and ending with breakfast on March 11th.
- All transportation- to and from the airport, events and adventures, pre-race registration and race day transfers.
- 3 day adventure package of your choice (see above). Yes, you can swap activities, to make any combination that works for your sense of adventure;)
- Guided stand up paddle board session on one of the most beautiful lakes in the world!
- Time to explore Queenstown, relax and enjoy downtime between your adventures.
- Unlimited laughs, high fives, photo opportunities and shared memories!
- Dinners or other meals /beverages/ expenses outside of the above listed services
- Race registration fee - each participant must sign themselves up for the race discipline of their choice for logistical reasons. ELM will take care of the rest!
- Yes, you can purchase an accommodation and meal only package for friends or family who wish to join you! Non-adventure pricing includes shared accommodation, breakfasts, lunches and airport transfers. Any activities including any SUP, race transfers etc will be an additional cost.
All payments are final and no refunds or credits will be given under any circumstances. You may transfer your spot to another participant in the event that you cannot attend.
We strongly recommend that you purchase cancellation insurance as all payments for this trip are non-refundable. Mahalo!
- Adventure Package: $3195 CAD plus 5% gst
- Adrenaline Package: $3645 CAD plus 5% gst
- 'Freedom Package' (all services other than the 3 adventure days): $2745 plus 5% gst
- 'Mini Freedom Package' (all services other than the 3 adventure days, 5 nights only) : $1863 plus 5% gst
- Training Only Package: $675 plus 5% gst
- Family/Friends Accommodation and 2 Meals per day Packages $1617 CAD plus 5% gst
A non refundable deposit of $750 is required to secure your spot.
$2000 payment towards full fee due by September 1st, 2018.
- 100% Full payment due by November 1st, 2018.
- Late Rate: Prices increase by 10% on September 1st, 2018.
- All prices are subject to 5% GST and do not include airfare, race registration or any services not specified in 'included' description.
- Minimum of 6 and maximum of 20 spaces are available for this trip.
- Team ELM New Zealand 'facebook live team meeting' Monday, September 17th 12noon PST
Are you so wanting to jump in with both feet but hesitating because you are thinking..." I'm not sure if I can do it..." Listen to Nicoles story! She raced a 55km ultramarathon in Iceland after 5 months of training, beginning with just 8kms. You can do it too!
Ready to Join Team ELM for this exciting adventure? Here are the steps!
- Sign up for the ELM 2019 New Zealand Adventure! $750, non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot (and the spot of any additional family members) on the trip. Please review the Adventure Junkies terms and conditions/cancellation policies before you book. Registration opens April 30th at 9:00am PST.
- Register for the Motatapu event of your choice!
- Ensure you have full trip cancellation and medical insurance for this adventure!
- Join Team ELM Online and start dreaming and scheming about your 2019 New Zealand Adventure! Come say hi and let the Team know which event you will be training for and which Adventure Package you are jumping into!
- Complete the 2019 Team ELM New Zealand Information Form so that Coach Sarah can help personalize your 2019 New Zealand Training Plan and support you best!
- Book your flights, plan any additional travel for yourself or your family.
- Finalize your registration by submitting full payment, for the package by November 1st, 2018. Prices increase by 10%, September 1st for late sign ups if space allows.
- September 2018...Training begins!
Check out where Team ELM has already been! #elmaroundtheworld