ARE YOU READY TO GO THE DISTANCE?
Early Bird deadline: Save 10% when you Join the 2018 Run Team before January 15th!
Join experienced Endurance athlete, Coach and Kinesiologist, Sarah Seads, for a season of endurance training that will stretch your edges and remove your self perceived limitations. The human body is an amazing endurance machine and you are capable of successfully completing an endurance race with smart training, patience and desire. Train and race in the endurance running event of your choice and let ELM help you reach your running dreams this year! This program includes a distance specific training plan, kick start coaching call and monthly support from Coach Sarah to ensure that you reach your running goals feeling strong and healthy this year. Let's do this!
2018 RUN TEAM
Train with ELM for the goal EVENT of your choice! 2018 RUN TEAM INCLUDES:
- Detailed Training Plan of your choice - 25k, 50k, 50mile or 100k Training Plan. Start the plan 16-24 weeks before your goal event and coach Sarah will help you personalize the plan based on your starting point, schedule and preferences.
- Monthly Coaching Support. Get started with a 45minute 'Kick Start' coaching call and stay connected with Coach Sarah via 'Monthly Progress' sessions via email at the end of each month, for 6 months. Coach Sarah will help you get started and personalize your Training Plan to fit your schedule / starting point, answer your questions each month and help you create a race strategy going into your event.
- Ultra Training Toolbox: In addition to your Training Plan, your program includes all of the resources that you need to reach your goal. Access to Coach Sarah's Training Zone Calculator, Running & Ultramarathon Manuals, Endurance Racing Nutrition, Race Planner and much more!
- Endurance Racing Webinar: Everything you need to know to successfully train and race for your endurance event! Attend this workshop live or watch it later.
- Team ELM Race Gear: Tech Tee or Buff or Hat- your choice!
- One year Membership in Coach Sarah's group coaching platform: 'Team ELM Online' (private Facebook Group). Connect with your team mates, ask questions, find motivation and inspiration and receive weekly coaching tips, training videos, techniques and strategies from Coach Sarah along the way!
Do you live in the Comox Valley and want in-person Coaching support? Check out our local Group Running Programs including Trail Running Clinics and Workshops! ELM Run Team members receive 20% off of all in-person Group Programs!
- 25k program begins at 8kms and builds to 23-28km - 16 weeks
- 50k program begins at 8kms and builds to 40k - 20 weeks
- 50mile program begins at 12kms and builds to 50miles - 20weeks
- 100k and 100mile programs available for specific individuals -24weeks. Inquire fmi.
- Higher volume program options available for those already running beyond the above starting distances.
- Must commit to training a minimum of 3-5 days per week for duration of Training Plan. View Training Plans here. Minimum of 3 days running if you also mountain bike or swim/cross train.
- No pace requirement! Yes, you can do it!
- Concerns? Email Coach Sarah!
How the 2018 Run Team Works
Step 1. Sign up to secure your spot!
Step 2. Complete the Online Coaching Form and let Coach Sarah know all about your 2018 running goals and which Training Plan you are signing up for!
Step 3. Coach Sarah will send you your Training Plan along with a big toolbox full of training resources so that you can dive in and get ready to start your plan! After that, she will contact you to set up your 45minute Kick Start Coaching Call!
Step 4: Start Training! Once you start your plan, Coach Sarah will check in with you at the end of every month, for 6 months, to see how you are doing, help you work through obstacles, personalize your plan and keep you on track!
Investment: $425 for 6 months of Coaching, all training resources, 12 month membership in Team ELM Online AND your event specific Training Plan!
Early Bird: Save 10% when you sign up before January 15th 2018!
Are you ready to rock your 2018 running goals?
Do you want to go on an epic Running Adventure with Coach Sarah? Check out our Travel Adventures!