are you ready to go the distance?
*This workshop is delivered in an online format. View the recorded workshop and watch it anytime that works for you.
Learn from experienced Endurance athlete, Coach and Kinesiologist, Sarah Seads, just what it takes to successfully prepare for an ultra marathon, cycling stage race, adventure race or any event lasting more than 2.5hours. If you want to learn how to train and successfully compete in endurance racing, then this workshop is for you. This online workshop will cover everything you need to know:
Part 1: Preparation
- Training for Endurance Racing-progressions, programs and training principles.
- Gear to get you there- what should I wear?
- Fuelling the machine- Optimal nutrition for endurance performance.
- Mind Power- Endurance racing is 90% mental. Learn the mental training and skills for success over the long haul.
Part 2: Racing
- Pre-Race. Preparing for the big event. Step by step guide to creating and executing your own race plan.
- Race Day - How to get from the start line to the finish line feeling strong, happy and healthy.
- Post Race- How to recover as fast and effectively as possible.
- Top 3: Find out the top three reasons endurance racers fail to cross the finish line.
- 1.5hour pre-recorded Online Workshop with Coach Sarah Seads
- Detailed Running Manual
- Detailed Endurance Racing 101 Manual - resources to build your endurance racing toolbox right away!
Ready to rock your endurance event?