TRAIL Running WORKSHOP
Do you want to improve your trail running or racing performance this year? Spend an intensive morning in the trails with experienced Endurance athlete, Coach and Kinesiologist, Sarah Seads and take your trail running to new 'heights'!
From beginner trail runners to experienced ultramarathoners this workshop is open to all runners who want to improve their trail running technique and take their performance on the trails to a new level. In this half-day workshop you will have a chance to work on your weaknesses on the trail and learn techniques to overcome them. Whether you want to improve your climbing, descending or pacing and fuel management skills, this workshop will help you reach your trail running goals.
- Optimal Biomechanics of Running - learn optimal techniques to improve performance, increase economy and decrease risk of injury.
- On-trail running analysis-Coach Sarah will video your form and give you tips for improving efficiency and strength on the technical single track and on the climbs and descents.
- Hill Climbing and Descending Technique
- Technical Trail Speed Skills
- Specific drills to strengthen and train efficient trail running form
- Trail racing skills and drills
- Tech Topic Q&A including fueling systems for endurance racing, pacing, mental strength and personal management (logistics, injuries, equipment etc).
- Detailed 50+ page ELM Running Clinic Manual (e-version)
- ELM 8-Week Trail Race Training Plan
- And more!
When: Saturday, May 6th, 2017 9:00am-12noon
Maximum 10 people.
Investment: Members: $65 Non Members: $77
Fee's increase by 10% seven days before programs start. Register early!