10K TRAINING & LEARN TO RUN 10K CLINIC
Have you always wanted to run a 10K? Or are you ready to reach a personal best in the 10K distance? Join our fun, effective and challenging coached clinic to reach your 10K goals this year!
In our annual 10K clinic, Beginner and Novice runners will follow a gradual program with the goal of safely completing (and enjoying!) their first 10K. Intermediate and Experienced runners will be provided with a challenging 10-week program tailored to meet their 10K race goal that includes hills, speed work, pacing and technical drills. Wrap up your clinic with an optional road trip to Victoria for the Times Colonist 10-K race!
Can't make the in-person clinic but still want to rock your 10K goals this year? We've got you covered! Download the 10K Training Plan of your choice and start training for your 10K goal anytime that works for you!
- 10 weekly coached group training sessions
- Weekly educational emails & email coaching
- Detailed training manual- hard copies for new participants
- Detailed 10-week training program for the 10K goal of your choice.
- Inspiration, challenge, fun and big smiles!
- Option to join Team ELM in the TC 10K in Victoria!
- Beginner - no experience necessary! Ability to walk for 60 minutes.
- Novice - ability to run 10min:walk 1min for 3k.
- Intermediate - currently able to run 6-7k
- Advanced- currently able to run 10K (finish time specific programs)
2017 Program Dates:
- February 23-March 27th, Thursday nights 5:30-7:00pm 10-weeks
- Locations: Comox Marina Park, Vanier Track, Seal Bay Park
ELM Annual Members receive 10-15% off of all ELM programs! Sign up for an ELM Membership to start saving today!
Prices listed below increase by 10% seven days before program start dates. Program fees include weekly, coached, training sessions, all coaching resources, e-manuals and more!
10K Clinic 10- week Session
- Members $95
- Non Members $115