Join ELM this year as we explore the Valley's best walking trails, parks and vistas. This clinic will teach you techniques to improve your form and increase your hiking and walking fitness. As a bonus you will meet other outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy your backyard with!
- Three, evening hiking/walking sessions in local Comox Valley trails.
- One, half day, finale adventure hike on a Saturday morning.
- Hikes instructed and led by ELM hiking clinic instructors and experienced volunteer hiking leaders.
- Detailed training schedule for the program of your choice.
- Education: on hiking safety, map reading, hydration, nutrition, stretching, equipment and more.
- Weekly e-coaching including copies of routes/maps and parks.
- ELM Hiking Clinic e-Manual
- Each week you will explore new trail networks and parks in the Comox Valley.
- Designed for all levels walkers & hikers, this program will take your fitness to a new level and prepare you for longer walking and hiking adventures. You will build climbing strength, increase stamina, improve balance and agility and have fun doing it!
- Novice - ability to walk 45minutes. Intermediate- ability to walk 75 minutes. Comfortable travelling up/down uneven terrain.
Next Session: Spring 2017
Tuesdays 5:30-6:45pm May 2/9/16 (3 weeks) and Saturday, 9:00-12noon June 3rd day hike
Prices listed below increase by 10% seven days before program start dates.
ELM Members receive 10-15% off of all ELM programs! Sign up for an ELM Membership to start saving today!
- Members $75Non Members $85