Customized TRAINING PLANS
Customized Training Plans are perfect for self motivated athletes who need a customized training plan created for their event specific goals but do not need the level of Coaching support offered by our Monthly Coaching Plans. These plans are fully customized to meet your needs, goals and preferences and delivered in a 'one-time' stand alone, pdf or online shared doc format in three month blocks. Customized Training Plans include personalized online coaching support on a monthly basis and unlimited online group coaching support via the private Team ELM facebook group where you can ask questions, find answers and connect with the ELM Team on your new journey. When you purchase an ELM Customized Training Plan, you are not just paying for a plan. You are investing in the support and expertise of a Coach and joining a Community of athletes who have goals just like you!
- Customized, day by day training plan to fit your starting point, finish goals and weekly schedule preferences.
- Delivered in a PDF and/or online shared docs formats (google docs) in 1-3 month blocks to view your Training Plan, log your workouts and communicate your progress with your Coach.
- Online intake assessment, althlete history and goal setting to gather information for customized plan development.
- Initial coaching support by email or 30 minute phone call to help you get started on your new Training Plan and to answer any of your questions.
- Coaching support via email once per month
- Training Toolbox- Customized, day by day Training Plan, Training Manuals, Nutrition education, Race Preparation, Audio and Video Coaching files, detailed descriptions of all workouts and much more!
- Strength & Flexibility program - including videos and descriptions of all exercises.
- Training Zones - instructions on how to easily create your own training zones
- Weekly Online Group Coaching Support from Coach Sarah via the Team ELM Online facebook group for duration of your Training Plan. Connect with other ELM athletes, training tips, monthly Q & A sessions and more.
- Team ELM Racing Gear!
$150/month. $250/first month. Minimum 3 month committment
Sarah Seads Client Coaching Agreement:
As a Coach, I am 100% committed to supporting my clients in any and all ways that I can and will do my very best to assist you in reaching your personal health goals, with all of the tools I have. I will invest my knowledge, skills, energy and passion to support you in reaching your goals in the best way I can. To achieve the best possible outcome for you, I ask for 100% commitment to yourself and the process, in return. Coaching is a partnership that requires an equal investment of energy from both the Coach and Client. As a Coach, I will only agree to work with Clients who are as committed to themselves and process as I am. As a Coach I cannot guarantee results, because it is you, the Client, that must do the work and take the steps required to reach your personal goals. The power for change and success is in the relationship, not in me, the Coach.
I only work with Clients who agree to:
1. Commit 100% to doing the work, both physically and mentally, that is required to achieve the results they seek.
2. Invest as much energy in themselves, as I do, to support themselves in realizing their personal goals.
3. Be responsible for their own results and take the steps required to reach towards their personal goals over the long term.
Thank you for considering signing up to embark on this exciting journey with me and for trusting me to support you in reaching your goals. I am here to support you, guide you, motivate you and keep you accountable so that we can both see you succeed. Let’s get started!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Contact Coach Sarah to discuss your goals, learn more about Coaching Services and to inquire about openings. Ready to start? Go to Step 2!
2. Complete the New Client Information Form (below) to update your season goals, health history, current training schedule, needs and preferences. Coach Sarah will contact you by email or phone with any additional questions needed to create your Training Plan.
3. Coach Sarah will create your Customized Training Plan and share it with you via your preferred delivery method (shared google doc and/or PDF file format). You will receive a big file full of training resources to support your Training Plan. Coach Sarah will contact you via phone or email to answer all of your initial questions and get you started on your Training Plan.
4. Start training! Record your workouts so that Coach Sarah can keep track of your progress and provide you with suggestions for modifying your Training Plan as needed. Coach Sarah will check in with you once per month via email to answer your questions and support you anyway that you need it. Book additional Coaching Services as needed to support your Training Plan along the way.
Coach Sarah is currently taking new Customized Training Plan clients. Contact Coach Sarah to discuss your goals, learn more about Coaching services and to inquire about openings. Once you have booked your Coaching spot, please complete the Client Information Form by clicking the link below. Here we go!