10K MOUNTAIN RUN training plans 10-WEEKS
Choose from Novice & Experienced Training Plans and rock your 10K Mountain Running race goals this year!
Training Plan Download Includes:
- 10 weeks of detailed workouts for the 10-12K Mountain Run of your choice!
- 5 days/week run training -intensity based workouts for speed, strength and endurance.
- Strength Training Program
- Flexibility Program
- Detailed Training Manual with information on Nutrition, Injury Prevention, Strength Training, Flexibility Training, Heart Rate Training & more.
- Race Preparation
- Training Zone Calculations for those wishing to train with HR and pace zones.
In addition to your Training Plan Download materials, all of our Self Directed Training Plans include:
- Initial coaching support by email to help you get started on your new Training Plan and to answer any of your questions. Contact Coach Sarah with your start up questions once you have had a chance to review your plan.
- Step by step instructions on how to customize your Training Plan to match your starting level, goals and weekly schedule.
- Access to Group Coaching Support via the Team ELM online facebook group for duration of your Training Plan. Connect with other ELM athletes, training tips, monthly Q & A sessions and more.
Fee: $65 one time
Let's get started!
NOVICE 10K TRAINING PLAN DETAILS
Are you ready to tackle a 10-12K mountain running event? This Training Plan will make sure you are more than prepared for your first (or first in a while) 10K mountain race. These plans are designed for anyone who is ready to build up to rocking the 10k distance!
The Novice 10K Mountain Run plan follows a gradually progressive program that begins with 30 minutes of running or run:walking on flat and/or road terrain and builds up to 10kms of mountain running over 10 weeks. After 10 weeks of speed, hill and endurance training you will be able to reach your goal of completing a 10K mountain run feeling strong and happy. Run 3-5 days per week following this program. Anyone can rock a 10-12K mountain run with this gradual and effective training plan!
EXPERIENCED 10K TRAINING PLAN DETAILS
Are you ready to reach a new PB in a 10-12K mountain running event this year? This results based Training Plan will help you reach your 10K race goal with speed, strength and over distance endurance training!
The Experienced 10K Mountain Run Plan is designed for individuals who are currently able to run 10kms on the road or in the trails and who would like to improve their performance in a 10-12k mountain running event. This plan includes more challenging speed and hill training workouts as well as over distance endurance training to the 16km distance in preparation for your goal event. Run 3-5 days per week with this plan.